During the mandated state shutdown, Camaloch will be closed to all public play. Due to the shutdown, all tee times, groups and tournaments that have been booked between now and April 6th are considered cancelled. If you are scheduling a tournament or have questions for our Director of Golf, please feel free to email email@example.com at anytime.
Stay Safe and Stay Healthy!
When we reopen, we plan to implement safety precautions similar to those that were in place for the past week before the shutdown. (They are listed below.)
At Camaloch, our top priority is the safety and health of our customers and staff. Camaloch is taking precautions to keep customers safe, healthy and distanced during the Covid-19 Crisis:
- No public seating or gathering in the Pro Shop.
- Please leave the Flagstick in the hole at all times.
- We have removed all bunker rakes. Please feel free to smooth the bunker with your foot or club. If your ball rests in a footprint, you may place the ball at the nearest smooth portion of the bunker.
- We Strongly Recommend that all players walk rather than ride a cart.
- Rental Carts will be limited to ONE RIDER ONLY. (please walk if you can, cart availability is limited and may be restricted to ensure the health of all staff and customers.)
- You may pay in advance by phone for your round and your group.
- We are also limiting the Pro Shop to no more than 4 customers at a time.
- We ask that all players follow all recommended Social Distancing Procedures.
If you have any questions, please call us at 360-387-3084
Check out our lower prices and come play!